MISSING!

Hi readers! This post it's a little bit diferent...


Her name is Anoli and she's missing for two days. She's from Moita (Portugal) and nobody knows where she is.
If you have seen her please contact:

e-mail:
RengO_7_@hotmail.com
Cell phone: (+351) 967551648

Others:

-> (+351) 916837863
-> (+351) 918240852

Thank you!

PS: for more information contact the administration from:
http://luisalisanoliv.blogspot.com/


Portuguese:

DESAPARECIDA!

Olá leitores! Este post é um pouco diferente...

(foto)

O seu nome é Anoli e ela está desaparecida à dois dias. Ela é da Moita (Portugal) e ninguém sabe onde ela está.

Se a viste por favor contacta:

e-mail:
RengO_7_@hotmail.com
telemóvel: (+351) 967551648

Outros:

-> (+351) 916837863
-> (+351) 918240852

Obrigada!

PS: Para mais informações contactar a administração do blog:

Comments

  1. Isto sim é grave =/

    Well,

    I'm still getting used to it. I like it too, but it's not really me, but I like to be different sometimes haha. Did you saw the beautiful comments I'm getting? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. But you are gorgeus with blue eyes, and it doesn't seem contacts, they look natural =)

    Oh thank you! I'm so nervous.. I really need to have a good mark.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This shouldn't happen AT ALL x.x
    I hope they can find her (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. =S vou me lembrar disto se a vir. espero que corra tudo bem...


    quanto ao comment... concordo. ok que o dinheiro pode não ser tudo mas também não há-de causar infelicidade a ninguém xD eu se tivesse um bocadinho mais de dinheiro fazia o que quisesse da minha fida e sim, desta forma seria feliz logo sim, o dinheiro pode trazer felicidade xD ya, sao futeis mas podem fazer aquilo que eu nunca pude fazer...

    enfim, tambem espero que corra tudo bem xP

    beijo *

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I hate when this happens =/ or more, it shouldnt happen at all.. well, hope they find her

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment