I miss my Black Hair*

Yeah, it's truth... With all this story about blonde hair, red hair...brown... well, I realize that I miss so much my black hair...

I get tired really fast of the things, in this case my hair color, but now I can see how the black hair was sooo related with me...my style, clothes...
.
Gosh...
.
Well, but I can't change it...well, at least for now.
As I said I get tired so fast from all the things and the color black it's so hard to take off later (if I would change it again - and I'm sure I would). So it's a serious think to think about... but, as I said too, now I can't do nothing with my hair...it is too fragil and spoiled...I have to hold on 1, 2 months...and I like my current color so xP
.
I'm such a crazy person and I have no idea of what I want...I know...you can say it x]
.
Well, some of my old photos:





.(you can click in the small pictures to see it better*)

Comments

  1. It's hard to see you with black hair. I think the one that flatters your face the most is definitely brown, like you have now x)

    Even though, black hair is fierce too!

    HUG,
    W <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pois, tu não ficas mal de cabelo preto, apenas acho que ficas melhor de cabelo castanho x) ** <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bem, eu já tinha dito que a cor de cabelo que mais gosto de te ver é o preto :P Mas também estás bem agr, a cor que tens é bonita!
    E como tu dizes, o mal do cabelo preto é que depois para sair é complicado.. É a cor que mais vezes já tive o cabelo, porque quando me farto da maneira que o tenho meto tudo preto e tá feito xD Mas depois quero metê-lo de outra cor e demora imensoo tempo!

    Percebo muito bem mesmo a tua necessidade de mudar, eu pinto o cabelo quase de mês a mês. Ultimamente não tenho é feito mudanças muito drásticas.. E tenho a sorte da minha mãe ser cabeleireira :P

    Beijinho :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know that feeling, i miss my black hair :/ but i haft to get it back to my ordinare..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eu gosto mais de te ver com o cabelo preto de facto =) Mas em geral gosto sempre mais de ver as pessoas com cabelo preto do que com qualquer outra cor ^.^

    Beijinho*

    ReplyDelete
  6. O cabelo preto fica-t muito bem, tenho de ser sincera! Alias essa é a cor do meu cabelo :)
    mas tambem nao te fica mal o cabelo castanho ou como estava :p
    Es uma indecisa, mas eu sou igual :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. as I said before (lol it seems i did it on purpose XD), this was the hair i loved the most on you!
    so i perfectly understand that u miss it, but well... you can have it back later i guess...until then, get busy and don't think that much of it :P

    oh i need to show u my book, it's ready!!

    kiss LY***

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pam:

    looool, it really seems that you did xP

    well, you're right...I can dye it later so I'll spend my time thinking in other things xP

    I wana see your book *__________________*

    Kisses LY*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heye!!!
    I really like to see you with the black hair *__*
    Bu ti think the blonde hair was better.


    Kisses <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. PÕE PRETO!!!

    Fazes me lembrar a Lara Jade *.* [http://larafairie.deviantart.com/] e ela é LINDA :D

    Eu meti na cabeça que tenho de clarear o cabelo e é isso que vou fazer -.- não quero ficar loira barbie mas queria um ou dois tons mais claro :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow you look good with any colour hair, unfairr! :(
    black hair really suits you and i love your style!! :)

    gorgeous girl!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment