Wednesday

Hi guys! How are you today???
.
About me...well, I'm not gonna talk about my mood...it can change suddently so it's better not to talk about it. I know it's not good keep hiding from things all the time, but some times it's necessary and inevitably...
.
Well, yesterday I was surfing on the internet and I found this girl right here:
.


.
Her hair killed me since the first time I saw it! Is it not amazing??? Damn!
.
So, her name is Traci Hines and she's kind of singer...on Youtube. I think she don't have a scene style, at all. I can see it for the other pictures that I found, but these three photos...gosh! Really great photoshoot.
About the sing stuff...she have a great voice but it's not the kind of voices that I appreciat...it's too child, in my opinion... Well, you can check for yourself in her Youtube Channel.
.
Oh, by the way...about studing in UK...You know I really want that but it's kind of hard now to do that because the actuall stuation (currency). Anyway, I keep trying... Today I received an e-mail from UCAS saying that my situation had changed (the process of sellection). Then I went to the site and I saw that I didn't get in the University of the Arts London =/ (one of my options). Well, no big deal...I still have four more options and even if I could get in any of it I'll get in the University here in Portugal so...
.
Well, it's all for now,
See you later*

Comments

  1. olás :'D pois é a minii tambem tem blog, mas não tenho muita pachorra para aquilo. eu já vinha cá algumas vezes dar uma espreita, mas nunca comentei *hunf*
    uma coisa a dizer em relação ao post nunca tinha ouvido falar da moça *hunf*, ela tem um cabelo fabulastico *_* quero pintar de novo o meu. Tenho tinta roxa (i'm so obvious x'D) mas ainda não ganhei tomates para pintar, para alem de que agora estou morena e preciso de descolorar para coise -.-'

    ReplyDelete
  2. *.* owwww, the hair!!!

    carefull with yours girl xP

    about UK, wtv... like u said, still have many choices ;P

    kusss <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. right..now I just can dye it again to the next month...with lucky xD

    kiss LY*

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have to think positive about UK, if you really want it you should fight for it =)

    Asnwer: I'm fat so I only feel good with dark clothes and because black is already me haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES I'm unfortunatelly =(

    And gym isn't make any progress..

    ReplyDelete
  6. ja tinha visto a foto mas a net foi a baixo e nao voltei a entrar para comentar. o cabelo dela é tão quente e vivo *-* adorei a cor, ate porque me faz lembrar o da Hayley <3 a serio, esta lindo

    E pronto, ontem conheci mais um brasileiro e tenho um novo espanhol no meu grupo de trabalho xDDD

    Beijo **

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh nao, ingleses ainda não conheci =( mas ainda vou a tempo xD bem que podiam levar-me para lá com eles xDDD England rocks xD

    ReplyDelete
  8. *o* What a hair :D
    I hope you can go to another college :)

    HUG <33

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well about the post "Why am I so complicated", I already comment about that xD On "Conta a tua situação" the text is the same xD

    about last post I comment about that too "Cabelinho scene", she sings well, but her voice iuck, don't like it

    her hair is cool, and in the first photo, her eyes *.*

    so, that's all xD
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  10. essa rapariga é demais. *____*

    encontrei à 1 mês e tal, uma cover de uma música da Mika Nakashima e fiquei logo *___*
    e os seus cosplay, tãaao fofos :3

    e boa sorte com a lista das universidades :/

    ReplyDelete
  11. omg 9?! xD ves conheceste um ingles e eu nao buaaah xD a mim ja me apareceram uma carrada de bebedos nao tens noçao das vergonhas que passo á conta deles x'D depois tens de me contar como foi xP

    ReplyDelete
  12. ya o lenço xD comprei na Stradivarius (se nao me engano) no Verão passado

    a cena das etiqetas aparece quando estas a fazer o post para meteres. como te ei-de explicar xD estas a escrever o post e tens a caixinha onde escreves. em baixo, tem uma especie de rectangulo onde diz "Etiquetas para esta mensagem". so tens que escrever aí o nome que queres dar á etiqueta e aparece

    agora fizeste-me lembrar eu, quando saio com os meus amigos à noite e passo na rua do B.A. dá-me sempre vontade de ir ao WC xD e la vou eu a correr ao Del Mar ao WC e depois acontece-me de ir ao WC dos rapazes em vez de ir ao das raparigas isto porque ja estou meia cega xDDDDD
    parece que foi mesmo fiche buaaah tambem quero! a ver se esta semana convenço os meus amigos a sair. se bem que acho que tenho uma festa de anos...
    ah entao vais ver o rapaz de novo xP é o ingles?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment