Weekend

Hi readers! How are you today???
.
I'm fine...I didn't do anything all day! I'm so lazy xD
.
Well, yesterday I was with my dad and my little brother...was nice =). On Friday was my brother's birthday so yesterday we celebrate with our dad and at night I was with my friend (and on Friday too xD).
.
[photo from yesterday]
.
Was such an amazing night!
Our last class from school was almost all together. Like, we didn't plan anything and we were all in the same place yesterday...so, was really cool!
Remember of all the moments we spent together...all the shit that we made in the past xD Sooo crazy!
Well, but we also were with the same people from our weekends xP
.
Today I didn't wanted to go out so I stay at home, relaxing xP
.
Oh, do you know what I saw yesterday...like, in my own hands??? The Host *-* from Stephenie Meyer!!! The book it's huge!!! I want it!
.
I just didn't bought it 'cause Tuesday I'll cut my hair and I can't spend my all money xD but to the next week or later I'll buy it!!!
.
Well, see you around =)
Kisses&Hugs*

Comments

  1. nice picture :)^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy (delayed) birthday to your little brother :D

    Oh, that must have been fun! Being with our old mates is always a good thing :)

    THE HOST *o* it's awesome! I have it in english and let me tell you - the portuguese version is bigger! The story is amazing - and I'm only in the fifth chapter (I know how embarrasing that is once I got it in December :$). Anyway, you NEED to read it :)

    HUG **

    ReplyDelete
  3. O teu cabelo não tava castanho? Parece arruivado na foto xD mas tá tão giro :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cute in the pic <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ainda não sei se compre o The Host. Quero saber primeiro a opinião de alguém acerca da história e depois, se valer a pena, gasto o dinheiro xD Mas também já o tive nas mãos, é gigante! =O

    Beijinho*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ás vezes o que não é planeado, acaba por ser muito mais giro do que os encontros planeados =D

    A foto está muito fofa ^.^

    Xuac

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heya!!
    A few days ago i was with THE HOST in my hands too and my mom came to me and said that the book was so big...If you looked at my mother's face you will laugh soo much xP
    And yeah it's huge....i don't know if i ever gonna finish it

    Kisses and hugs <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol I wish i can read it in one week...but i doubt xP
    Well the film is just the show but it's cool....and the glasses they gave looklike the rayban ones that Robert have too xP
    Thanks...my sister was very happy when they gave her the belt and yeah the kristen that i'm talking about is you x)

    Bye <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Que gira! *_*
    Casava-me contigo...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment