What a night!!!

Hi readers! How's it going???
.
Gosh, I'm SO tired!!! As I said in the tittle...WHAT A NIGHT!!!
For where I can start?
.
Well, after lunch I went to my bestfriend's house. We took a little walk and then we went back home... Actually the afternoon took so much to pass along...don't know exactly why... We saw the Twilight movie (again xD) and a bit of "The Unborn" (terror *O* It seems cool! I have to see the rest).
So, then we get dressed and we went to dinner to McDonald's. After that we went to our usual bar, talk a little bit and wait for the rest of the guys.
.
I confess that the begining was kind of boring. First we were a little "sad" 'cause some friends of us could not show up so we were just like "the night will not be that so nice without them", and second, a man in the bar start to talk to us...like, he didn't know us and he told us almost all his life...he was SO annoying! But then the things get "hot" and we were starting to have a really great night!!!
.
Me and my best were so stoned! MY GOSH! ahahah
.
Well, and I did something that I souldn't have did...but, come on, I was drunk (yeah, too...but not TOO much) and I didn't know what I was doing... But, no big deal and nobody get hurts xP
And I was with so much friends from my best (from the university). They are all so nice!
I don't know why but everytime I hug someone, other guy (Pedrinho xD) comes and he were just like "don't do that, he have a girlfriend" xD
Like, first, I hug everybody! Yeat it's amazing...I sould have a piece of paper saying "Free Hugs!" or something xD (loool, yesterday in the club a guy show up with a thing just like that xD). Now seriously, I don't hug EVERYBODY, it's just that I am very friendly when I'm drunk and I hug my friends a lot.
Well, and second...I'm not like that!!! I mean, saying that seems like I get around with everybody x.x (ehww, disgusting!) But ok, I know he was kidding...I forgive him xD
.
Well, later we went to the club.
It was SOOO damn awesome! Also there was a party subject, Flower Power! Was amazing! We also were with some friends from our town...so was even more amazing...and so I had a ride to home ihih.
Anyway...at 6:30am (I guess) we leave the club and we went to a friend's house...try to sleep a little x3
.
Well, after happened a thing that I prefer not to talk about (in spite of that it is not only about me so)...was so weird, but I think was not bad...but REALLY really weird! x3
Well, just forget...
.
After all, I didn't saw Taci =(
You know girl, to the next time we HAVE to be together! x3
.
But, calm down, this is not over already xD
.
So, we woke up at the morning (11:30am xP) and we come back home.
I took a relaxing shower and then I came to check my e-mails but I was so so tired that I throw me on the couch and I fell asleep.
The most weird thing, I dreamed! (it's the first time that I dream in my couch xD)
Like...was so strange...I dream with some of my friends...I remember of being all of us around of a plastic white table talking about our Summer (we are planning to spend a week all together on the beach). But just that! I don't remember about more anything but I have a slight feeling that I was a little upset with something we talked (when we were sitting around that table).
Anyway...then I remember to be at home and they were there too...in my kitchen, and there I'm sure that I was sad/upset with something 'cause I started to cry... One of those friends took me to my bedroom and was talking with me, trying to figure out what was happening...
Unfortunatly I don't remember about more anything...
.
The thing is that...that friend who were talking with me just like he was my friend at very long time...like, I just meet him not. I've talked about this with my bestfriend...it never happened to me but, he's one of those persons that when you meet him, something tells you that he's not that so unknown and after five minutes of conversation seems like we know each other at very long time. I don't know...I think he could be my male bestfriend...weird don't you think?
.
I still didn't have the opportunitie to talk with him about that but I want to...will be fun xP
Besides, I hope see him soon...he owes me a dinner and to my bestfriend too xD
.
Well, and that's it! Hope your days had been so much fun as mine =)
.
Now I'm gonna watch TV and then sleep again xD
See you soon!

Comments

  1. uau *_* isso é que foi uma grande noite que deu muito pano para mangas xD

    viva o alcool =P e vive a vida ao máximo... noites loucas nunca são demais ;)

    Eu também fico particularmente afectuosa com toda a gente quando bebo, mesmo com pessoas que acabei de conhecer.. é aquela desinibição e quebra das barreiras que nem sempre corre bem xD mas identifiquei-me com isso... fora a cena de beijos que se torna frequente sempre que bebemos eu e a Mel (-.-) esta gente é doida =P

    Beijo ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Xii mas que noitão x) Também estou a precisar de uma noite dessas!

    E estou com a Izzy e com a Mel.. Viva o alcool xD ahah!

    Acho que quase toda a gente fica mais afectuosa quando bebe! É quase geral.. Eu começo sempre a abraçar as pessoas e dar-lhes beijinhos xD

    Beijo :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eu qd me embebedei da ultima x foi no ano novo e tava a flr ao tlm com uma amiga minha enquanto tava a fazer xixi xD
    E a dizer lhe coisas que nao devia sobre um amigo dela :$

    Tens de ver o teu ingles antes de postares aqui ;) tens alguns erros mas eu já me esqueci de metade deles xD

    Eu tb tive... ou tenho [ja nem sei =/] um amigo assim, foi algo mesmo assim, nós falamos uns dias e parecia que nos conheciamos à anos! É tão bom confiar em alguem assim :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pois é, eu sei disso.
    Eu por x confio mt facilmente nas pessoas entendes? Porque se me provam que merecem a confiança eu dou tudo, e se gosto mt da pessoa ainda dou mais.

    O inglês às x é mt traiçoeiro :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. olá :)

    mesmo grande, grande noite *-* so faltou ver-te pá, mas de certeza que vamos ter mais oportunidades. eu quando bebo alcool fico normal, com a excepção que a dançar pareço uma vaca -.- mas realmente, pela vodka que bebi que sabia mais a Joy que a outra coisa mais valia nem ter bebido nada xD Flower Power! Fds, amei o Sardinha apesar de ter demasiada gente o ambiente é brutal

    Quanto ao colar... A minha mae tem um loja e é de lá xD até parece que ando a fazer publicidade

    ReplyDelete
  6. what did u do, girl??? im gonna squeeze the truth out of u, ya know that hahahaha

    kiss** LY

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pam:

    eheh xP seriously, I can't tell...my best would kill me if I do that...

    Kiss LY2***

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment