Tuesday

Hi people! How are you today???

I'm fine. Last night was SOOO nice! You know...that special day...well, Breaking Dawn, means anything to you??? Well, last night was the meeting because the last book from the Twilight Saga...finally it's in Portugal, in Portuguese!!! And so, were five or six meetings I think (on Fnac stores) all over the country...the meetings were moderated by fans and, in my city, one of them was me xP I was a little nervous, talk in front of so many people...but then everything were really fine =D
At the end we (moderators) had the book and the poster of New Moon for free eheh (so I already can buy the True Blood. I really want that book...seems geat!)


Now I have the complete collection =D
(Look at the detail: the flash from the cell phone it's under the Eclipse...
not purpose I swear! But was a really weird/crazy coincidence eheh)

So, news...yesterday I was talking with my friend...that who don't talk to me... Well, we were chatting by MSN...
I wrote him a letter that I thought give to him on his Birthday (Thursday) but then I saw him online and I thougth "fuck it" and I sent it to him. Was a really personal letter...
He thanked me...said that I was an amazing girl but then he was capable to ask me why I want to be fine with him... COME ON! Isn't that obvious??? Then he said that I was the one who were ignoring him...ME! x.x He's freaking out... He said that were better talk face to face so I told him that I would talk with hm today...well, let's see...

Well, now I'm going take a look to my newest book eheh, then I'll take a shower, get dress, eat something and wait for my ride... See you soon*

Comments

  1. o amanhecer é tão grosso que faz uma diferença enorme para os outros três livros da saga xD

    o prmeiro passo foi terem falado, a apartir de agora aposto que tudo se vai resolver. Ele no fundo não quer estar chateado contigo. È o teu melhor amigo.
    As coisas estão-se a resolver =)

    Como é que foi o debate? E o meeting *.*
    Awww, brevemente vou comprar o eclipse *.*

    ReplyDelete
  2. O true Blood é do melhor. ja li *

    ReplyDelete
  3. Também há um desse género da saga lua e escuridão chamado 'marcada', que na minha opinião é excelente *.* Quanto ao true blood, já ouvi falar, mas não li =/ E o amanhacer infelizmente terá de ficar para comprar daqui a duas semanas. Depois dos exames... senão não estudo =X

    É capaz de ter havido um meeting aqui na fnac do algarve, mas como não ouvi nada ... =/

    Beijinho*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hum... nem por isso. Acredito que a escritora queira dinheiro, tal como todas. A ideologia da música também evoluiu assim. Muito por culpa das produtoras/editoras. =/ A base dos 3 livros/sagas é semelhante: vampiros. Mas pessoalmente, o 'true blood' é mais parecido com o conceito do 'twilight' do que o 'marcada'. Até porque se quisermos uma escrita menos fantasiosa e mais undergoung, Anne Rice supera ! =D Bem, mas são opiniões. Se gostássemos todos do mesmo não teria piada =P

    Beijinho Kris*

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh you have to let me know if things go ok with him after!!
    yay the final book in portuguese for you! :) whats true blood?! :/

    ly x

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh you have to let me know if things go ok with him after!!
    yay the final book in portuguese for you! :) whats true blood?! :/

    ly x

    ReplyDelete
  7. :D cant wait to find out what happens :P
    oh ive never heard of that saga..hmm, time to go to a bookstore andd get the first one,
    do u know the name of it?? :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. fixe. :D
    A conversa só tem é que correr bem xD. o pior já passou !

    ReplyDelete
  9. fixe. :D
    A conversa só tem é que correr bem xD. o pior já passou !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Não fizeram mais que a obrigação ao darem-te o livro e o poster, afinal estavam a usufruir dos teus serviços =P
    Cada vez me convenço mais de que tenho que ler o resto da série.

    Quanto ao teu amigo, vais ver que tudo se resolve. E se não resolver, se ele continuar a ter atitudes estranhas, então é porque não merece a tua amizade ;)

    Beijinhos***

    ReplyDelete
  11. Olá Kristen! :)
    Bem, tenho vindo ao teu bog (quase) diariamente. Mas nunca cheguei a comentar. Agora que já tenho blog penso que hei-de comentar com mais frequência.

    Bem, tu és uma Sortuda em teres tido o Amanhecer à borla. *-*
    (Eu ainda tenho de comprar o Eclipse e o Amanhecer. Tou um bocado atrasada mas pronto).

    Fica bem. Beijinhos.*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment