Weekend and next Week

Hi people! How's it going???
Sorry for hadn't updated you earlier but I really could not come here before. Actually I miss it a lot eheh, I didn't come here since Friday...it's a lot of time! x3

So, this weekend was a little diferent.
On Friday night we were in Junela (just to change a bit xD) but there was some problems and we went out earlier.
Satuday, I was with my dad, and also my brother. Was nice! I was shopping eheh I only bought two t-shirts and one top.


Then we went to the cinema. We saw the movie "A Night at The Museum II". Was nice! The special effects were really cool! My brother and dad also loved the movie eheh
At night...we went to the cinema again xD I mean, me, with my friends. Me, Gi, Ju, Rafa, Nuno and Fábio.
We saw the movie "The Hangover". It's AWESOME! I truly recommend it! We laugh since the begining till the end. Was really cool.


Sunday was really different. We went to the Island. Well is how we call the place. It's the river, the dam of the Ermal (where the festival is). Well, me, Juliana, Nuno, his brother and other friend of us went there. Were so crowd! Gosh! But was cool. We had a really good time.
Then at night, we hang out again xP
We were talking about some problems...then I was with my bestfriend Nuno the rest of the night 'cause the girls had classes today.

About the problems...well, it's all about the Friday night, those "problems". Well, basically one of our friends it's really upset with other friend of us and me and my bestfriend Joana are like "in the midle of the fire". We are friends of both and we want to be with them, together...it's really complicated... I hope this situation get better soon.
So, now, to the next week. It's the São João (popular festival stuff). We'll go to the center of the city and, not to celebrate that, but to be all together eheh
I hope have a lot of fun x3

Now I let you with some photos of one of our weekends in our coffee shop eheh (I told you that I'll post the photos eheh)

Cya soon*







Comments

  1. (vou comentar em inglês, LOL)

    AHHH, you saw The Hangover!
    I wanna see that movie so badly xD

    You're really pretty Kristen ^^

    Btw, the song that you have in the sidebar is perfect :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sarz *-*

    The movie it's soooo funny! eheh You have to see it!

    Ow, i think the same, that music it's really beautiful on piano version. I'm actually addicted on it xP

    (tens de começar a escrever no teu blog para eu comentar la =D)

    Beijinho*

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha yay your back i missed your blogging!
    your gorgeous, i soo want to see the hangover it looks amazing and so funny..! tu fumas!! O.o lool i didnt know! lol
    and aww thank you :$ i said that in my best english accent. :P
    you should do a video so i can hear you speak.. lol
    and i hope your 2 friends sort it out soon, its never ice being in the middle. :)
    xx bjks xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww U're back :D

    Hás de me dizer onde compraste a o top, é lindo!

    Preciso de cor no meu armário -.-' ando farta farta da minha roupa e quero aproveitar os saldos.
    As fotos estão mesmo giras :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. oláá xD
    grandes actualizações por aqui =)
    Bem,comentando o post:
    Foi um fim de semana realmente animado...ir ás compras, duas vezes ao cinema, ir a uma especie de "festa/festival" e estar com os amigos *.*. O meu foi secante, por acaso. Tinha exame de matemática na segunda, e apesar de só ter estudado 10 minutos ( não precisei de mais) não deu para sair muito e passei o tempo preocupada :/
    Sabias que os Jonas Brothers fazem de querubins no á noite no museu? E há ainda dois temas do novo album dles no filme *.*.
    EU ainda não vi..nem devo ver já, mas hei-de pedir o dvd emprestado ou assim só para os ver :/
    IR ao cinema duas vezes é um sonho *-*, gosto imensi de cinema, mas agora raramente vou, porque a minha mãe é parva xD e os meus amigos curiosamente estão sempre ocupados. --'

    tu és tão bonita *.* ficas mesmo bem nas fotos

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you had fun and the ebst thing to do is not interfer in their problems, I think. KUSS

    ReplyDelete
  7. há..não conheço o festival do ermal (?), pensava que estava a acontecer agora, como é verão e tal xD
    Eles entraram neste.No segundo São os querubins xD

    ReplyDelete
  8. hmm :' posso deixar o mail, mas apaga o comentário
    gosh +.+ amei o top que compras-te
    e também já fui ver o "A Night at the museum II" gostei imenso.
    Tu ficas tão bonita nas fotos *w*,
    beijinho

    ReplyDelete
  9. Obrigada.

    Pois é mesmo uma treta.. farto me da minha roupa tao facilmente. Pareço a Alice Cullen que nunca deixa ninguem vestir a mesma coisa dois dias seguidos.
    Agora nao posso gastar € por causa dos Muse... tenho de comprar o bilhete. Tou feita xD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Estás mesmo gira nas fotos, o cabelo tá mesmo fixe :)
    E tiveste um fds mesmo em grande -
    cinema, compras e saídas x)

    Espero que resolvam esses problemas que ultimamente teimam em aparecer! :s

    beijinho :*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorei a ultima t-shirt roxa =D

    Que fotos tão giras *_*

    Beijinho*

    ReplyDelete
  12. é verdade o "hangover" é sobre que?

    ReplyDelete
  13. sabes algum site/programa de onde se possa sacar albuns, sem ser o emule?

    kiss*

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous:

    nao faço ideia =S
    desculpa nao puder ajudar =/

    Bju*

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorei as T-shirts :D
    E as fotos tbm **.

    ReplyDelete
  16. aww, finalmente colocas-te aqui alguma coisa. eu tinha visto no outro dia, mas não pude comentar porque também não andei muito nos blog's. mas tenho o teu blog nos favoritos e fui lendo e tal. para já acho que fazes muitissimo bem em saires, e tal. e gostei imenso da roupa que tens ai. as blusas são mesmo lindas. *___* eu aliás, amei. :b e quem me dera um dia ir ai ao s.joão. vale mesmo a pena, pelo menos eu acho pelo o que vejo na tv, mas é tãão longe que só poderia ir se combinasse alguma aventura pelo norte do pais. *w* quem sabe um dia.. btw, estás mesmo linda nas fotos, possas. *____*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment