When I thought you would be my friend forever, after so many years, you disappointed me in the most hard and painful way... Why?

Hi readers, How's it going???
Well, how you can see for the tittle, here the things are the same...and I can't see the way to get better...

So, on Friday was the Prom night.
We were on a coffee/bar next to the high school ALL night! Was horrible... Ok, wasn't that so bad...THAT situation... My friend (or at least he used to be...) arrived and then he said hello to a friend of us right in front of me. Life, kiss here, conversations there...and to me and to my bestfriend nothing! In front of me... I think my bestfriend didn't noticed the situation...but I did. I started to be so...sick! And it wasn't for the alcohol! Well, I was like that the rest of the night...
You have no idea how I was feeling when he did that...I had to be strong to not start crying... I hate this!
Then I was talking with my bestfriend about that till 4:30am...

Last night (Saturday) was better. Well, I got a little fun and I could forgot for a couple of hours all this situation...
I slept in my bestfriend's house so was nice...
Ahahahah we took Juliana to her house and then we turn back to Ju's house...and started raining...we were all wet you have no idea! And then, when we finally arrived what we did? Took pictures xD

Well, then I was talking with the twin brother of my friend and he said that he also don't know why his brother is acting like this way with us... nice x.x

Well, today morning (so, 1:00pm lol) we woke up, took a shower, ate something and then we went out again...

Now I'm here...thinking and checking some stuffs for tomorrow. Special day eheh, then I'll tell you why, but now it's secret x3

I was thinking about this situation with my friend...he's not gonna be here in his birthday so I thought send him a message, with the "Happy Birthday" thing and then talking about our situation...I want let him thinking about that.
A few months ago I would be absolutely positive that he would be thinking about that, but now I really don't know. I don't know him anymore...I have no idea what will be his reaction...well, let's see...

I just want him back...my friend. It's all that I want...

Comments

  1. God, essa situação ainda piorou mais =| Espero que com os anos dele consigam resolver isso... É uma autêntica parvoíce...

    Btw, espero que corra tudo bem no te "special day" :P

    Beijinho :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Espero mesmo que consigas resolver a situação nos anos dele.
    Era o melhor para os dois. credo essa história já foi longe demais.
    Anima-te.


    * amanha sai o amanhecer *.*

    ReplyDelete
  3. que sorte.
    Eu amanha como prémio por ser o ultimo dia de aulas ainda tenho que ir para a escola meia hora mais cedo.
    portanto hoje vou para a cama ás 10...como sempre. Eu detesto TANTO deitar-me cedo. Gosh, queria ir á festa do Colombo mas além de ter aulas a minha mãe não me pode la levar...e deixar-me ir de metro é impensavel para ela.
    Ptt resta-me esperar

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww :(

    thats so sad, how rude of the guy you thought was your friend to just start talking in front of u to other friends and totally ignore you!!
    i hope that you 2 talk things through a little bit, make some sense of it all, and then maybe you'll get your friend backk! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isso está mesmo mau :s
    Não sei o que te dizer ,para te animar , nunca me aconteceu algo assim :/ só te desejo boa sorte :]
    Bem essa de tirar fotos depois de levar com uma chuvada em cima xD
    OMG.
    Bjinhos <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Special day ... hum... fiquei curiosa =)

    Que fotos tão giras *-*

    Beijinho*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment