Friday

Hi guys! How's it going?

Well, what can I say? I'm so happy at this moment! I finish to know that Paramore's 3rd CD will be released on 28th September 2009!!! The album will be called "brand new eyes" and the CD's cover it's very suggestive and different from the others.

AND, there's more! On 7th July we'll be able to hear the new single "Ignorance" for the very first time!!!
Gosh I'm SO excited!!!

So, changing of subject eheh, today it's a normal day...Friday, you know...night with frieds eheh
On Saturday will open a disco here. Let's see if it's cool eheh At least we already can say that we have a disco on our village lol

And talking about that, I miss Bib'Ofir nights so badly!!!
To who doesn't know, Bib'Ofir it's a major disco in Ofir (Esposende). It's cool 'cause besides the fact that it's really close to the beach, it also is a great disco 'cause it have music for every styles (with several floors and also the outside place, like a big terrace).
The disco it's only open on Summer and it already re-opened this year. I'm dying to go there again!
But, till now I still have a lot of work to do...you know...EXAMS! Awful!

Well, let me go know. I still have to study a little bit, then I'm gonna paint my nails and take a shower (then get dress and bla bla bla xP).

See you soon*

Comments

  1. A capa do disco está bastante original e gostei bastante do conceito *_*

    Bons estudos*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aii eu já sabia isso do album e também já tinha visto a capa - que acho que está brutal - mas ainda não sabia que o single sai já dia 7 *__* Ai quero querooo lool

    Espero que te divirtas no fds, eu por acaso já sinto a falta de uma saida a sério :P

    Beijinhoo :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Já sabia disso tudo porque tenho uma amiga viciada nos Paramore :P
    Não sabia que também gostavas de Paramore. Por acaso não sou muito fã, mas a capa do novo CD está bem gira. Já há tipo uma imagem para o ignorance... os paramore até são uma banda fofina hahaha :D

    como vão os teus estudos? já começaste?

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, com tanta coisa a acontecer ao mesmo tempo e por estar tão ansiosa por tanta coisa acabei por me esquecer que os Paramore iam lançar um novo álbum. Mais uma coisa por que mal posso esperar :b

    Mas na realidade até acho que a capa não está assim tão diferente da do "All I Know Is Falling", agora que estou aqui a olhar para ela :b

    HUG,
    W <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. O novo cd deles vai ser fantástico, aposto.
    E o novo single sai daqui a dois dias! Estou mesmo ansiosa xD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment