Thoughts...

Nothing could be more complicated than people...

So many differences, as well so many things in common. So many lifestyles, so many ways to face life and they setbacks... Sometimes we just don't know what to think...what to we live for...
The most complicated is the relationships between people. Too many to ask, too many to know...too many thoughts and to many questions... It's hard 'cause most of the persons are not honest. Is that so complicated?
But sometimes it's our problem...we think too much in such unnecessary things and then we realize it is all in our heads. Like we were producers of a huge film from Hollywood...

I've been in those days...to me there's a person in our friends group who's been strange to me. Can be things from my head or even he's not realizing that he's acting in a differently way with me...I don't know. I've already asked him why he's been strange in these last days but he said that he's the same, that he didn't changed...but I feel it...
I think I miss the atention that he use to give me before...I don't know...

Well, anyway...today I HAVE to choose one of these songs: My Heart Will Go On from Celine Dion, A Moment like This from Kelly Clarkson or Anytime also from kelly Clarkson. The selected song would help or ruin my future life so...I really have to pick the best one.
Please don't ask me anything about this...then I'll tell you everything about it but till then I have to focus myself and do not do anything who could ruin it.

Well, I think it's all for now... I'll think a little more about the songs then maybe I'll eat something, watching TV and then I'll go out tonight.

Cya*

Comments

  1. oh sim, as coisas são complicadas demais, principalmente as relações! Nem me digas nada, as pessoas são tão complicadas...como eu compreendo o teu post xD


    quanto á música, se for para um momnto romântico - for a moment like this, de for para o karaoke, Anytime, e se for para musica da semana my heart wil go on. Anyway, acho a my heart will go on muito "triste" ou muito associada a coisas tristes para fazer parte de um momento com outras pessoas Como não disseste para que querias a musica tentei pensar em carias situaçoes xD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment