Saturday

Hi everybody, how's everything going?

Well, this week I was freaking out with the exam that I'll have on Monday. It's like...REALLY Math...I just can't get it... I still don't know if will worth go to the exam...
Anyway...

Talking about good things... Well yes, I'm really tired right now, but for good reasons eheh
Ok, on Wednesday we had a big night, for sure! We were on BA till 6:00am I think... Then of course, I do not went to the classes but I only could sleep in the afternoon, don't ask me what I was doing till then xP
I was just me, Bruna, Flávia, Andreia and Tiago but we were with so much people then and we had a lot of fun anyways =D
Then, on Thursday we went to the cinema to see the biggest premier of the year: NEW MOON!!!


It seemed that we were like 30minutes at the room but no. Of course they can't catch everything from the book to the screen but I really liked the final result. The characters were much better featured than the 1st one but I really have to see the movie again!
And, last night, we had party in the apartment from one of our friends...was AWESOME! xD I just can say that, if you never had a party like this you have to try xP it's different than be a night along in a disco, but great at the same way.
.
Well, now I'm here, sleepy xP
Anyway... I have to go now to take a shower to, then, go dinner with my friends eheh
.
Take care!
Bye*

Comments

  1. uuh, parece que a vida de universitária não acalma :p tenho medo de como poderá ser comigo xD

    Também já fui ver o New Moon *.* gostei bastante, está mais mexido que o twilight e o taylor está de babar. O ed tambem esteve bem, e a kris, coiso, eu não gosto do trabalho dela, mas achei ainda pior do que o costume.

    Boa sorte para o teste

    ReplyDelete
  2. eu nem queria ir, umas colegas minhas que cantam no coro é que insistiram e la fui e no fim ate gostei. ao celta nao me parece que va, mas tambem nao me importava

    eu nao posso entrar porque nao tenho traje... quer dizer, poder ate podia mas mais cedo ou mais tarde ia ter que comprar. e alem disso as tunas masculinas tem muita mais piada xD

    tambem fiquei com a sensaçao de que o filme passou muito rapido...

    eh festeira :D é assim mesmo x'D

    beijinho

    ReplyDelete
  3. é verdade. opah nem acredito que ja estou no ultimo ano! que tristeza!

    por acaso nao conheces a susana (a alcunha é xuxa ou xuxinha) do 2º ano?

    beijinho

    ReplyDelete
  4. sim de mat. falei-lhe de ti mas ela diz que nao esta a ver quem sejas tambem xD tu nao namoras pois nao? é que com a tua descriçao ela disse que so conhecia uma rapariga que anda sempre com o namorado lool

    ReplyDelete
  5. também já fui ver o lua nova. mas houve qualquer coisa que não me cativou. talvez o facto de já saber o final e as cenas que se sucederiam xD mas... pronto... =P

    Beijinho*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment