First Week

Hi readers, how's it going?

Well, this was the first week from the 2nd semester... Point of the situation: was nice.
Actually I'm not in the German classes and I missed two classes only...one of them because I didn't know where the classroom was and the 2nd on because I didn't slept at all in the previous night. I basically seemed like a zombi lol
But I felt bad for haven't gone to that class =/
Anyway...the classes have been nice. My professors only speak in English but till now I'm good with that...I can grab the whole class, which is great :)
The bad stuff, I already have homeworks to do...

Moreover, we had a great week regarding about fun eheh
On Wednesday afternoon we had some activities related with the university, where our course (Math) won a lot of point in each activity...we also made a minute of silence for all the victims of the catastrophe on Madeira.
At night, BA! xD
Were just a few of us but then we were with some nice Cardeais and Doutores, friends of one of our friends, then we went to the BA with them. They are pretty cool actually!
Well, in that night the BA was full, like, REALLY full! I think it was the first time that I saw BA that so full of people... was really a great night!
On Thursday I went to my classes at 2:00pm and after that I went to get my friends to go to the coffee or something. After eat something for the first time in that day (LOL) we went to another coffee to play snooker and then we went to dinner all together.
Well, after all, a friend of my friend from Oporto come with us to...BA loool yeah, again...
Was cool 'cause we were with that friend of my friend which is very nice and he's always ready for a good party, like us xP then, because two of those Cardeais/Doutores who were with us on Wednesday were there too on Thursday. They were very nice and friendly and stuff...I think I have new friends x3
After all we end up on Pensão Madeira playing games and drink till the hour of the classes...we are crazy! loool
Then I was almost about to sleep standing up then I went to home earlier...

Well, it really was a nice week but, I hope it would be better for the next one :$ x3
Talking about that, the the next week will be our Praxe 24. Means that we have to be with our Doutores, Cardeais, Abades, etc... for 24 hours, going to all the classes and don't sleeping at all...it will be a challeng!
Then I think we'll go out on Tuesday night...at least I want to...let's see...
Because the students from the 2nd year scheduled the next dinner's course to the next Wednesday and our 24 is from Thursday to Friday (2:00pm - 2:00pm), which means that no one will go to the dinner... They don't want to change the date? Whatever, they are those who will loose with that...

I think it's all...
Now I'm here in my home on the village just thinking that in the next week I'll stay in Braga...'cause every time I come here my parents have the pleasure to put me in tears...really nice hmm?!
I already don't have the strength to discuss about all those subjects over and over again...I'm tired. I'm 100% sure that they are wrong about what they are thinking about things that I said... Like, I want to say A and they understand B, but I already don't care...I'm tired to trying to explain things that they don't understand...
It's better keep the things for me and cry alone...again, and again...

Well, see you soon,
xoxo*

Comments

  1. pelo menos estás a aproveitar bem o teu ano em matematica. Não sabia que estavas a ter aulas de alemao. Porque é que os teus professores só falam ingles? OMG.

    Obrigado. O rapaz é mesmo um sol...nem dá para tentar gostar dele, ele é tãoooo mais que isso!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pelo menos estás a aproveitar bem o teu ano em matematica. Não sabia que estavas a ter aulas de alemao. Porque é que os teus professores só falam ingles? OMG.

    Obrigado. O rapaz é mesmo um sol...nem dá para tentar gostar dele, ele é tãoooo mais que isso!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is great!
    Good luck on the next week!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment