Sleep (?)

Hi readers! It's everything ok with you all? I hope so :)

I prefer not to talk about the last post. I'm trying to not to thing about those things and so It's better not to talk at all to not remember bad things and stuff... :$

Well, this is the last week of exams. To who doesn't know, we have the usual tests during the semester and, if you don't pass on it you have the final exam.
Well, as I will change of course in the next year I thought it wouldn't worth make the exams... I'll start to go to some classes of the course that I want in the 2nd semester so I have time to worry with all this stuff xP
But I'm glad that I passed at Álgebra, don't know how, but I did! eheh

So... I still don't know what I'll do at the Carnival but I'm sure there will be always something to do eheh
And, in the next Thursday we'll have a party! On Pensão Madeira xD I hope have fun...

More news...hmmm... Last Friday we commemorated the aniversary of a friend and we went to Sardinha Biba (a nightclub). It was REALLY nice =D
I was a little afraid of this party because some things/people/reactions .. but everything was pretty calm and the party goes well.
Btw, I bought a dress on Bershka that I used in that party...really cool eheh I love the dress it's beautiful!!!

Other thing, I finished to read the 2nd book of the saga True Blood from Carlaine Harris and I already read the first four chapters of the 3rd one on the internet...I have to buy the book!!!
I'm enjoying a lot! I think it's a great saga and I'm SO dying to know what will happen with Sookie and Eric! Yes, 'cause I'm getting really Team Eric...really in deep he have a good heart :3
Today I saw an amazing vido on Youtube from both of them. I loved! The video it's terrific! Congratulations to the person who made it!
.

Beautiful hmm!?!?!? :')
(Also waiting for the 3rd season S2)

Well, I think I'm going to sleep now. It's getting late and I want to be with my friends tomorrow x3

See you soon,
xoxo*

Comments

  1. Do you have copy writer for so good articles? If so please give me contacts, because this really rocks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sim era, de medicina. tambem cantava no CAUM. nao sei como uma coisa destas aconteceu mesmo por baixo dos nossos narizes. ainda na semana passada estive com ela na festa de carnaval... como eu disse, eu nao a conhecia, so tive duas vezes com ela mas nunca a morte de alguem me abalou tanto, talvez por me identificar tanto com ela.

    beijinho

    ReplyDelete
  3. bem eu conhecia-a. falava para ela, mas nao conhecia como amiga, nao a conhecia a fundo..
    obrigada! foram uns dias muito tristes para mim

    sim, como deves saber houve luto segunda e terça e na quarta houve um minuto de silencio pelas vitimas da madeira se nao me engano..

    beijinho :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment