Enterro da Gata '10

And it's over.
The most expected week from the year comes to an end, and it goes so fast... Fast, but SUPER!!! Was such an amazing week, OMG you have no idea!
Well, for where I should start? Hmm, I can't describe every details 'cause I think I would end up this post as a book so xP I just can assure you that it was a terrific week. Most memorable moments eheh: I've met two friends of Lisboeta on Wednesday...They are really cool, I hope see them soon. see people like Cláudia, Dra Fabiana & Flávia drunks, awesome! loool. More... hmm, I saw him, also on Wednesday...I just saw him that time...I'm kind of sad because this but I'm happy in the same time for have seen him once...you should had seen my face lol Oh well... Hmm, I don't know...

There was rain in the first days but then it stops and we could enjoy even more this amazing week.
On Wednesday, was the Cortejo. Was AWESOME! Now we're not caloiros anymore but 'novilhos' xP a curious name actually, since it means that we are beef cow but ok... lol
I was so tired in that night. We had the Cortejo, then we had a dinner with the people of the course...then Enterro, AGAIN. I was dying my gosh! I don't know how I could stay on Enterro till 6:00am, but I did eheh

Last night was really THE last night so we enjoyed it well and we only went home at 8:00am eheh

Now I'm at home with my mom and my brother. I think I'm gonna stay here till Wednesday... Rest a little eheh

Stay now with some of the pics from this week, I'll post more later.
xo*

Left: 1st night ~ Me & Flávia chilling out
Right: 2nd night ~ Me & Flávia again with her nice 'sun'glasses xD
.

Left: 2nd night ~ Me & Patrícia
Right: 3rd night (I guess xP) ~ Me with a stupid face xD, Filipe and Vânia & Vieira behind
.

Left: 3rd or 4th night lol ~ MATEMÁTICA!!!
[me, Fabi, Andreia, Filipe & Vânia. Oh, and Vieira behind lol]
Right: 4th night ~ Me, Cardeal Bragança, Flávia & Vânia
.

6th night (I think I don't have photos from the 5ht night, for now)
Me, Lisboeta, Flávia and Vânia...cut xP
.

Left: 6th night ~ My face says it all loooool
Right: 6th night ~ Going out & taking pictures with the securities loool
.

Left: 6th night ~ On the BUS going home [drunk people xD]
Right: 7th and last night ~ THE sunglasses ahahah what a story! xD
.

Finally, also taken on the lasr night of Enterro
[I still say, drunk people, I don't get it... xD]

Comments

  1. nao te vi buaaaah! :( sexta estive com pessoal do teu curso, do segundo ano e sozinha ganhei contra duas em confronto muahahaa
    foi tao fiche o enterro, o melhor! acabou :'(
    ah e quinta estive na cona de novo, nao é a vossa barraca?
    beijinhoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fui sabado,quarta e sexta :p
    foi girinho :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. clarooo!! :P
    nem me digas nada..ai que saudades ja!
    pois, no ano passado o cartaz foi muito melhor but i dont know, cada ano é especial a sua maneira mas esta conseguiu ser ainda melhor que o do ano passado, mas passou taoo rapido!
    olha xD na volta quando eu ia á de mat tu ias a de gestao ahahaa

    beijinho*

    ReplyDelete
  4. foi como eu *-* fomos logo depois de lei ahaah que numero eram voces?

    obrigada! oh nos ja estamos habituados ao podio, por isso qualquer coisa abaixo do primeiro lugar é mau xD é que no primeiro ano ficamos em primeiro e queria voltar a sair em grande mas no big deal :P

    beijinho*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment