More photos and news...

Hey everyone, how's it going?
This was a really short week to me. As I told you I went to Braga only on Wednesday and today I come back home so you can se that.
On Wednesday we were with our Docs, or I sould say ex Docs (kinda weird) and they gave to us our diplomas of caloiros, was cute =) At night we were on Madeira's house watching a terror movie...was such a comedy loool 'cause we have two friends that are really fearful so was really funny xD Then I went to BA xP
At morning I couldn't sleep 'cause I just couldn't stop thinking about that guy...I don't know why... Grrr he's driving me crazy!!!

Apart from that, nothing more relevant happened this week...

So, as I promissed to you readers, here I am to post some more photos from the crazy week that was Enterro da Gata.
.
Oh, just one more thing before that... I found this video on Joana's blog and I enjoyed. The music it's nice, have a powerful melody...let's see if this girl have future. I really didn't know that she was also a singer... Do you?
.

I think her voice reminds me the voice of Sandra Nasic (vocal from Guano Apes)...
.
Ok, now the photos eheh... First I let you with one more photo from our Baptismo. Me with my godmother and my two praxe brothers Olga and João Betão. Love them S2*

.
Left: Black vodka... Have to be xP
Right: Me and Filipa ~ Sexys xD
.
Me and Cachulo ~ Really nice guy
.
Left: Me and Patrícia ~ Nerds!!! eheh
Right: "O meu padrinho é um trengo, mas eu gosto dele na mesma xP"
Me and my godfather
.
Left: Me and Dra Sónia
Right: In one of the first night lol I can't remember
Me with Bruna and her friends
.

Crazy people... loool
Catarina, me, Patrícia and Betão
.

Both photos were taken in such not normal moments loool
Left: I don't know why I was with that face loool
Right: Jaci, me, Madeira and Catarina (drunk xD)
.
In the day of Cortejo (Wednesday) when we pass from caloiros to novilhos
.

Say it, our costume was really cute eheheh

.
See you soon!!!
Bye**

Comments

  1. ah, esqueci-me de te dizer que vi o teu "amigo" na quarta a noite :P
    hum acho que ja ouvi falar desse betao.. idk
    beijinho

    ReplyDelete
  2. My God! The girl doesn't seem the same "Jenny" from Gossip Girl! I also didn't know she was a singer...lol
    Well... Changing the subject xD
    Did you see him on Wednesday? =D Uhuh How it was?
    Another thing: I wasn't invited to movie night. I was sad about that but it's ok...
    I think I have nothing more to say because of that Enterro da Gata's week is better not to talk, isn't it? xD

    xoxo*

    ReplyDelete
  3. vi na quarta mas nao foi no enterro, foi ha uma semana, nos bares da u.m..
    nao te passes, take your time e pensa sobre o assunto. se precisares de pensar muito para chegar a uma conclusao, ja la chegaste :P

    you're welcome ^^

    beijinho**

    ReplyDelete
  4. quarta a noite :P eu estava a sair do restaurante onde jantei

    fogo nem me digas nada! eu ando stressada mas ela é que anda sempre a provocar-me. eu tento ficar na minha mas la acabo por lhe responder e pimbas la começa o chinfrim. e eu estou mesmo com muita paciencia para a aturar! ja tenho 20 anos for god sake. se tudo correr bem daqui a poucos anos compro uma casa e vivo sozinha!

    beijinho

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh lol I thought you had seen him on next Wednesday! Forget xD



    I used to go too... But well, now is gone. I was at home watching movies that night so...

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment