Saturday

First of all: Já tenho o meu tricórnio de arames!!! É espectacula!!! eheh Já andei aos biqueiros com ele e ja o molhei para o puder amassar melhor xD Está altamente!

Ok...Hi there! xD How's everything going?
I'm with a little (BIG) problem...I'm with problem with my laptop -.-'' I cannot access to the internet in my computer...I don't know why =/
Right now I'm with my internet in my mom's computer so, that means that the problem is really of the computer. I have to solve this problem as fast as possible...
So, as you can deduce will be difficult come here this week =/

So, what more can I say beside this... Tomorrow I'll go to Braga after lunch. Gosh, Tuesday will never come? I want to pick up my cape in the store *-*
In other hand, I didn't want to go to Braga...I'm tired of living with the girls that I live there... They spend too much money my gosh it's unbelievable! The light and gas bills are an abuse! I can't handle this anymore...if they are rich, good for them, I'm not!
I have to think in a solution...

Well, see you as soon as possible,
xoxo*

Comments

  1. fala com elas. nada como uma conversa :P pode ser que resulte

    nao gosto nada, é por isso que nao o comprei xD é mesmo traje á espanhola! mas acho piada ao do porto e lisboa (:

    obrigada! ja ando mais calmita xD

    beijinho

    ReplyDelete
  2. hum quando é assim é sempre mais complicado. como eu entendo! sobem-me logo uns nervos a cabeça pah xD pensei que estivesses nas residencias universitarias

    nao era meu amigo, eu nem sequer falava com ele, era amigo dos meus primos. é, as avos de duas amigas minhas morreram na semana uma depois da outra na semana do enterro :S fogo a serio

    beijinho

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment