And so on...

More movies ^^

"Dead Silence" and "The Covenant".


I saw Dead Silence at a few days ago on TV and I really liked. It's a nice terror movie eheheh... And, I also saw The Covenant on TV... It's about a family that have powers...the story it's really cool and, btw, the main character is HOT!!! xP

"The Number 23" and "The Final".

-
The first one was my dad that gave it to me. It's a great story about a man obcessed with the number 23, after read a book that looks really similar with his own life... You have to see it, it's really great.
The Final is another terror movie...it's about a group of students that are victims of bulling in school... Then they decided to reveng on everybody that make them suffer. It's nice xP
-
And now, three more letters:
-

10. Letter to someone you don’t talk as much as you’d like to

-

I know I messed up, I know it's my fault and I know I can't change anything...there's no way to turn back right?! Like you said...

But just so you know how much I miss our relationship and wish I could have more moments with you and we used to have before... I'll never forget how much your friendship meant to me…

-

-

11. Letter to a deceased person you wish you could talk to

-

...

-

I love you aunt, I'll never forget you! You were the best aunt that anyone could have.

-

-

12. Letter to the person you hate most/caused you a lot of pain

-

Hate is a very strong word. I think I do not hate anyone, of course I have people that I don't like but hate them is giving them too much importance, that importance that they don't have to me.To a person that caused me pain: I wish things could be different...just that.

-

-

xoxo*

Comments

  1. olha o chucky ou la como se chama o boneco *-* ainda me lembro de o ver nos arrepios xD

    beijinho

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bons filmes :D

    Querida, desafio para ti no meu blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment