August 10, 2010

Hi there everybody, how's it going?

My days have been nice...and boring... xP
As I said in the last post, I already started to see/buy things to the new apartement in university. I already have the bedspread and the carpet...tomorrow I'll see the desk... Then I'll show you the final result =)

Besides that, I've been nice days with my family...it's been a good vibration in this house this days :3

This is the nice side.
Boring side: I'm almost every days at home!!! It's making me nuts!
Maybe that's why I'm badly waiting till the college get start. Anyways, I try to spend my boring days as nice as I can x3
...like whatching movies once in a while xP


These were the last choices: "Daybreakers" and "Bride Wars".
Two different movies eheh

Well, Daybreakers it's about vampires. In the year 2019 a plague has transformed most every human into vampires. Faced with a dwindling blood supply, the fractured dominant race plots their survival... Meanwhile, a researcher works with a covert band of vamps on a way to save humankind.
I think it gives to vampires a pathetic look...like vampires robot who try to look civilized xD anyway, I liked it.

And, Bride Wars it's a comedy about two best friends that become rivals when they schedule accidentally their respective weddings on the same day. It's really funny actually and the end of the movie is surprising...me, at least, wasn't counting with that ending ;P

And I think it's all... I have to go sleep now 'cause I have to wake up early tomorrow.
See you soon! Take care =)
Bye**

PS: I hate when I'm talking at the cell phone with my dad and his girlfriend is background making guesses... And he say "amén" to everything that she says... GRRR!!! :'(


PS2:Three more letters from the challenge ;P

16. Letter to someone that’s not in your city or country
At the moment, to my friend Flávia. She's in Azores and I badly can wait to be with her again eheh
You're a great friend and I love the fact that we gonna live together in the next year =P it's gonna be AWESOME!!! eheh Luv ya sweety! Come back soon!!! =)
xoxo*

17. Letter to someone from your childhood
I miss it. I miss when we were innocent and we use to think that the world were beautiful and happy. I miss when we play and we were whoever we wanted to be. We were great friends together… Then we grew up and each of us fallow our own way, things change...it’s life…
I miss my childhood =')

18. Letter to the person you wish you could be
I like to be myself =) If I chose be someone else it wouldn't be a challenge each day. It would be boring...
Of course I wouldn’t mind to be me with Avril Lavigne's eyes, for example, with Anita Briem's hair, with Bill Gates's money... LOL

Comments

  1. podes crer, sobretudo porque nao fumo -.-

    ja viste into the wild, le fabuleux destin the amelie poulain e jeux d'enfants? se nao eu aconselho mesmo, especialmente o primeiro! ^^

    beijinho

    ReplyDelete
  2. Também passo dias em casa que até cansa... Já te convidei para cá vires a Lisboa :P
    ***

    ReplyDelete
  3. é bem giro. foi logo para o meu top 3 de filmes favoritos *-*

    beijinho

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment