August 6, 2010

Hi there =)
-
So, my dear Marta Araújo challenged me to answer a few question and I decided to do it =)
Here it go:

O que tem na sua bolsa neste exacto momento?

Neste momento…hmm, deixa cá ver...: Carteira (documentos e alguns trocos xP), um pacote de lenços, batom de cieiro, ipod, tabaco, dois isqueiros xP, um penso higiénico, caixa dos óculos de sol e uma pen de uma amiga.

Contar três coisas que eu fazia na infância.
Hmm…: ainda me lembro que adorava ver a série “Arrepios”…não perdia um episodio xP; podia passar…melhor, passava dias inteiros a desenhar…é verdade eheh; fazia uma verdadeira série de Gossip Girl com as minhas Barbies xD eu adorava brincar com Barbies xP

O que tem na minha necessaire?
Xiii, por onde começar… Vou falar do meu necessaire que eu levo em viagem…não uma bolsa que levo para todo o lado…não costumo andar com a tralha toda atrás só para ir a um café, ou ir estudar na casa de uma amiga xPBem, tenho vernizes, corta unhas, lima, maquilhagem (todo o tipo de xP), toalhitas desmaquilhantes, produtos de limpeza facial, pensos rápidos, creme hidratante…não me estou a lembrar de mais…


E vou passar o desafio a:

Marisa
Taci
...e para todos aqueles que também o queiram fazer eheh

Now, I've been watching two more movies x3 "Exam" and "Neighbor".

-
The first one: GREAT! It's a really excellent story about 8 candidacts to a job and they just have to answer to a simple question... ;)
The second one: Crap! So so stupid...have no story...she just kill her neighbor...no reason... Just don't watch it...it's a waist of time.
-
Other thing...
I'm thinking to dye my hair in the end of the Summer... Put it a little bit bright...but not too much... Not that too different from my original color... Something like this:



What you think?

Tomorrow I'll see things to the new apartment (college)...a bedspread, a carpet...maybe a desk... Let's see =P
Well, and a let you readers with three more letters from the other challenge =)

xoxo*

13. Letter to someone you wish could forgive you


Forgive me my friends. I know that I messed up, I know that it was all my fault but didn't depended only on me... I know our relationship would never be the same, but at least I hope you not be mad with me forever and that you could forgive me for what I've done...


14. Letter to someone you’ve drifted away from

(copy and paste from the questions number 10 and 13)


15. Letter to the person you miss the most

Dad, I know that there's no way to turn back, but I miss when we were a family... When you put your children in first above all and foremost and when we were happy together...
I love you.

Comments

  1. é do clip das "jesus of suburbia" *best song ever

    obrigada :D esta feito!

    gosto dessa cor do cabelo ^^

    beijinho

    ReplyDelete
  2. era muito engraçado. ela vestia-me toda bonita de vestidinho e tal e chegava eu a casa da minha avo e despia-me logo toda no jardim, em frente a toda a gente xD

    beijinho

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment