I'm Back

Hi readers!
-
Ohw my gosh, how I was needing some days like these last ones. Was REALLY nice! Beach in the mornings and pool the rest of the day. I also was with some friends from college =)
Well, let see a few photos eheh
-
-
1st day, when we arrived to the hotel room. Really nice view from a 5th floor right?! ;P And the room was really nice.
-
-
I've already been in this hotel but it's never too much show some of this beauty :)
Talking about this, I saw an old ex... I thought I would never see him again (kinda stupid thought since I meet him there and we kinda live close...) and when I wasn't expecting there he was... He didn't changed much...but of course, five years later there is always some changes. I don't know if he recognized me...I think so, but I hope not...
Well, I don't want to talk about this anymore... Was kinda shocking but I think it was because I haven't seen him for years...and because what happened too...
Oh well, let's just forget it...
-
-
This is a picture taken by me... Really wonderful sunset don't you think??? *-*
-
Well, I don't know what I can tell you more... Was too bad that only was a few days and I'm not that tan as I wanted to be...but about that, I sill have till the end of the Summer eheh
What I will miss the most: breakfast!! LOL No, seriously, I will miss these days...I really love that beach!
-
Oh, and I was so shocked about how people can be extremely unthankful and anoying... More than once I saw people at the hotel reception complain about the most smallest things... I can't understand it...I would like to see if were they, working at a hotel and have to endure the most snob and stupid people always criticize everything...
You have no idea... I saw a woman (with her 60 or more years) complaining that the hotel didn't have TV Cabo, 'cause she wanted to see Sic Mulher channel... And a old man, an english one, saying that he had asked for something at 50 minutes and then the person who was in the reception asked him with who he has talked with and the old man said that it was with him when, in fact, he has talked with his cousin (they had similar names)... He didn't even know who he spoken with...like they were just robot to serve them and not thinking that they are people like us... Then he told to the man that his cousin already has go to his hotel room...
Oh well, you know what it is? People that are used to have everything eith no effort at all...
-
...
-
Aaaaaand, I also had time to, in the way back, shopping some stuff eheh
-
-
-
This two pairs of jeans. I really was needing it and my mom gently offered it to me. I wasn't expecting it...was really nice =)
-
-
I really loved this boots and the purse (from Zara).
I also bought a huge poster on Fnac to put in my room of the apartement. Then I'll show it to you...for now it's a surprise x3
-
Oh well, and I think it's all for now... Any kind of news I'll be here to tell you xP
-
So, see you soon!
xoxo*

Comments

  1. a minha praia <3

    bem, quanto ao hotel é estranho nao ter tv cabo mas dai a irem reclamar por causa disso.. como se os empregados é que tivessem culpa. no maximo deixavam um apontamento no livro de reclamaçoes.

    gosto das tuas compras :P

    é sempre estranho ver ex's. falo por mim!


    espero mesmo que corra tudo bem porque as minhas ferias estao dependentes disso :S

    beijinho

    ReplyDelete
  2. é, ha pessoas que nao sabem o lugar que ocupam. pensam que tem o mundo nas maos.. enfim, humildade e modos nunca fez mal a ninguem

    nos esperamos nunca mais os ver e depois zas. é que nao sao so ex's como fantasmas que trazem com eles um monte de memorias. e nao me refiro apenas a ex namorados como ex amores, ex curtes, ex qualquer coisa xD

    vamos ver :S


    beijinho*

    ReplyDelete
  3. xD bem, nos iamos para a latada e uma doutora minha lembrou-se que lhe faltava uma sailor moon e como eu era a unica loira na camioneta (eramos duas caloiras loiras) fiquei eu xDD
    e tu, nome de praxe?

    beijino

    ReplyDelete
  4. essa doutora que me escolheu o nome nao é a minha madrinha.. alias essa minha doutora nao simpatiza nada comigo xD

    por acaso acho que nao conhecia esse nome de praxe xD pelo menos no meu ano de caloira acho que nao houve nenhum com esse nome no meu curso

    oh, deixa la, tu sabes que isso é so mesmo para gozar. eu nao me considero tao estupida como a sailor moon, pelo menos x'D
    so tenho pena que os meus colegas nao escolheram nenhuma caloira sailor moon este ano :/ queria dar continuidade mas como o pessoal com quem me dou melhor quase nao tiveram afilhados..

    beijinho

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment