Movies, Shopping & More Letters

Hi there! =)

-

My holidays are getting really boring...I'm at home mostly of the time... But then, I take the chance to see movies that I wanted to see at very long time ;P

For example, last night I saw "The Last Song" with Miley Cyrus.

-

-

I really enjoyed the movie...it's kinda different from the usual romantic story...it envolves much more than a beautiful Summer love... And, I confess that I got a little emotional with it...yeah, is true. It reminded some things about my life...

Oh well, I also watched the comedy "Vampires Suck" and "The Runaways".

-

-

"Vampires Suck" is a movie that joke with The Twilight Saga...it's kinda funny actually eheh but not TOO great or genial as I hear to say...

The big fail was "The Runaways". Everybody was talking about this movie...this "great" movie...well, it dissapointed me a lot... I don't know it is because the argument...probably... I just didn't like... I think it has no sence... Probably people just don't stop to talk about it because the main characters, Kristen Stewart and Dakota Fanning...because Twilight and bla bla bla...
-
Ok. So, today I went to the mall with my mom and brother, mainly to buy a coffee machine, but I ended up buying some extra stuff xP

-


On Claire's:
Two pouches to my cellphone and two nails polish
(the nails file was offer :3)
-


On Zara: a girly skirt and this nice shirt (and a basic white t-shirt) ^^
-
And, of course, the coffee machine eheh
My mom bought that one from Nescafé Dolce Gusto...that, besides the traditional coffee, we can also do excellent cappuccinos, chococino, latte macchiato, and much more =P
-
And that's it =)
I let you with three more letters from the challenge.
-
Take care!
xoxo*

7. Letter to your ex-boyfriend/girlfriend/love/crush

Well, I don't remember the last time I had a boyfriend. I never had a girlfriend lol, I think I never actually love someone...love is a very deep word. Now crush, I had a lot x3 and I really don't remember who was my last (really) crush either xP
So, the only thing I can't say is, sorry, I was wrong. lol


8. Letter to your favorite internet friend

Right now I don't have a favorite internet friend (I'm really antisocial I know... LOL), I give more importance to the "real" ones.
But to those I only know by the internet, and with who I usually talk: Hey guys! It's really nice talk to you =) So many stories of different lifes, different cultures... xoxo to everyone! ^^


9. Letter to someone you wish you could meet

Oh, gosh, so many people!!! lol But ok:
My dear Leonardo DiCaprio, wish I could meet you someday. You are a great actor; I think you got a real strong personality and an amazing nature! Never change!
(and I wish I could be older and maybe I'll be your Rose DeWitt Bukater and you my Jack Dawson S2*) eheh

Comments

  1. Eu tambem reparei na parte dela nao perguntar nada, mas pensei que como o ama tivesse mais preocupada com a possivel morte dele.. eu ate a queria mais chateada porque sou Team Eric lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talvez apartir do proximo se aproxime mais do Eric, parece que acaba definitivamente com o Bill. E pode ser que o Eric se chegue a frente lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. eu tem sido piscina, amigos, quarto a ver series e filmes.. mas nada de emocionante, you know. no ano passado por esta altura estava a ir para o algarve a um festival e este ano..

    esse do vampire sucks parece engraçado xD

    claires *-*

    beijinho

    ReplyDelete
  4. mas o fim do mes vai valer pelo verao inteiro (espero) :D

    ah se quiseres combinar algo ja sabes ^^


    fez-me lembrar o scary movie xD

    beijinho

    ReplyDelete
  5. Se não queres estar aborrecida vem ter comigo a Lisboa!!! Ando a conhecer Lisboa, tirar umas fotos e ao mesmo tempo procurar trabalho, se quiseres vir és muito bem vinda :D
    ***

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uns dias antes de ti também vi o "The Last Song"... Adorei =)

    xoxo*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment