Finally!

Finally I'm here right?! lol
I'm sorry but, you know...1st week, a lot to do, too much to think about... Well, but now I'm here, and I have no idea for where to start.

Briefly:

~ I didn't got in the course, again... I start to think this actually IS a curse... I really deserve this... ='(
~ The day is comming. On next Wednesday I'll know if I'll still be in Math or not (2nd change this year...)
~ I already have my black fluffy carpet in my bedroom =) but I'm still thinking in a way to take that boring curtain of my window...I want it blue too x3
~ New year, new freshmen eheh It's kinda weird to be in the other side, watching them and our friends that are now in the position of "give orders" this year xP
~ Although this year the new student are such a babies! I'm serious! And, in the other side, our friends don't know how to put some respect and rules...let's see if things will get better...
~ I want to buy two books SO badly!!! But, there's no money -.-''
~ Next week will be great (or not...). On Monday I have a meeting with my nutritionist and he's gonna kill me... I really can't follow the diet, it's impossible... On Tuesday freshmen will have a shock lol... Let's enjoy the show xP And, Wednesday will be THAT day... We'll have our fist dinner's course and it will be one of those nights, whether I get in or not. And it's also day of "Caloiro ao Molho" eheh.
~ I've been watching a guy, a really handsome guy actually x3 But I can't tell anything else for now...
~ Probably I'll make Troupe this year, wich is awesome (no nosso Código de Praxe, significa que mesmo com apenas duas matrículas eu posso praxar este ano se fizer parte de uma Trupe =D)! I'm just waiting to se how will be my academic life (classes, schedules and stuff) and then I'll think about it =D
~ Something happened on which I got really outraged but then I was talking with a friend that is aware of the situation and she told me the same I was thinking about... Is not woth giving importance to it. Simply childish, what is a shame...
~ I stopped to talk with a friend and I kinda don't know why... And now I don't know what to say to him... Great -.-''
~ Last weekend I had the most chocking news that I could have... I hate this, I hate the idea but there's nothing that I could do to change it. From now on, unfortunatly, I can only expect the worst...
~ Last week I saw the "Resident Evil: Afterlife" on 3D cinema. One word: AWESOME! I think there were less fight comparing with the last movies but it's really well done and have amazing effects. And, of course, the soundtrack is super as always.
~ Two days ago I saw the trailer of the new movie of Harry Potter... Well, one of the last two movies. "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1". I'm DYING to see it!!! November will never come? xP

And I think it's all for now... I PROMISE that I'll come back earlier! I promise! :P
So, cya soon!

xoxo*

Comments