Update

These days have been really tiring... party, party and moooooore party! xD

Exams finally over and we have been such a great times! These last two nights...O-M-G!! loool So many moments... funny moments... great moments!! eheheh

The real dinner! 1 year since Pensão Madeira opened...I miss it so much!!
Me, Marlene, Tito and Flávia
.
looooooool no comments! xD
Me and Lobo
.

What a night! Love you girls!!
Marlene, me and Laidinha
.
And now I say: I DON'T WANT JANUARY TO COME!! loool Ok, maybe first week of January, but ONLY that!! lol
But ok, lets thinks about next week, for now... =) Dinner course, last big night before Christmas holidays...
And, talk about Christmas, I have so many gifts to buy =S bahhh...

Ok, I let you now, with some new pics of myself (FINALLY! xD).
xoxo*


Comments