XVII Celta and much more!!


.
So, where can I start for???
.
WHAT A WEEKEND!!!
.
Well, last weekend was the XVII Celta, a huge festival of academic Tunas and, me and some of my girls were guides of the tunas that came to Braga to participate in the festival.
I have to say, although all the less good things, was like, SUPER!!
.
I was guide with Flávia, and our Tuna were the Magna Tuna Cartola from Aveiro (official site and facebook) and they were really nice (most of them...) and their music is great! They won two awards: the award of Best Tuna and of the Cinema Award (the theme of the festival was Cinema).
.
.
The rest of the night was on Populum where we danced, drinked and had a lot of fun!
.
As I said, was super cool, but also really tiring...on Sunday I slept till 6:00pm and I was dying... I still am actually xD My body hurts, specially my feet. Was like Sunday have never existed loool
.
Oh, and, not talking about Friday, that I won the day!! S2* :3
Gosh, I miss Celta already... =')
.
Oh well, the next pics are from 1st December, a special date here in Portugal, and the academy celebrated it very well, also on Theatro Circo...
.
Me and Vieira at the parking xD
.
Cláudia, me and Flávia at the elevator of Pingo Doce xD
.
Cláudia, Flávia, Vieira, Joana and I
.
Ok, now, talking about other thing,... December... Christmas... presents... money lol
If you keep following my blog you might know that I dont like Christmas... I think is the time of the year where people are cynical at 200% and there ar no longer Christmas spirit...people just think about present...
.
Oh well, I don't have money to that, although, I want to give something to the people I love the most, so I have to see how I will do that...
.
Well, see you soon readers!
xoxo*

Comments