NEWS!! eheheh

Welcome everybody!! Welcome 2011 and welcome to my new obcession: Damon Salvatore (aka Ian Somerhalder).


In two weeks I saw every single episodes available till now and I'm dying to day 27 arrives... The character is something something...he's like, hmm...perfect?! With all his imperfections and bad things, he's perfect... Now I understand all the frenzy around this serie...in spite of it is still not that known, at least here in Portugal...

Well, and talking about this, it was one of my Christmas presents, the DVD of the 1st part of the 1st season of The Vampire Diaries. Besides that some of my other presents were a computer disk, an hair straightener (Belissima Creativity btw), chocolates, money...
.
And then the BIG New Year... Well I don't care about this kind of dates but ok... I was working with AAUM (Assossiação Académica da Universidade do Minho) but I also had my pauses eheh...here is some photos of that night...
.
Me working at the bar
.
Tixa and I
.
Me, Bruna, Olga & Joel
.

Me and Bruna - HOT!! xD
.
Front, me and Joana, background, Tixa, André, Joel...
.
And now, first week of school...right now, Thursday night, and I still didn't went to one single class... Shame on me!
But I've been busy and yesterday was such a great day!! Like my friends says, it was MY day! eheheh
.
Eu acho que vos falei sobre a Trupe que iria fazer...bem, foi ontem =D
ESPECTACULAR!! Nem tenho palavras para descrever... Estar de capa traçada é uma sensação incrivel, única! E praxar...bem... sem palavras mesmo.
.
O padrão da Trupe Iluminati Tricornius Santificati Praxis Est
(é obrigatório haver um padrão específico, construído seguindo as
regras do Código de Praxe, para que a Trupe não seja confundida
apenas como uma simples reunião de pessoas/praxantes)
.
Para além disso o nosso grupo ajudou, e muito!! Tinhamos pessoas de variados cursos e não nos conheciamos todos... Ou seja, a pessoa X conhece A, B, C e D, a pessoa B conhece X, Y e Z, a pessoa Z conhece X, D, E e F... Bem, estão a perceber lol
E, apesar disso conseguimos todos dar-nos lindamente e não houve qualquer tipo de stress entre nós...
Espero que tenhamos outra oportunidade para praxarmos juntos pois praxei com pessoas excelentes que respeito muito como praxantes mas, acima de tudo, respeito muito como pessoas e, a ligação que se criou nessa tarde entre todos nunca será esquecida.
.
Bem, e à noite, como não poderia deixar de ser, BA!! eheheh
.
Eu estava tão cansada do dia de praxe que tivemos na Trupe (praxar cança! xD) que quando cheguei a casa foi só tomar um banho e enfiei-me na cama até as 9h da noite.
Then people started to arrive and I went to get dressed and so do Flávia. Then we were listen music and playing some 'drink' games eheh... After that we went to the bars and then BA.
When I arrived to my apart I was SOOO tired! But it was such a great day...it worth it, it really did!!
.

Margarida, me, Bruna & Kelinha

Margarida, me & Bruna (and Kelinha's arm lol)
Background, Hertz (um dos membros da Trupe, ainda de traje eheh)
.

Already at BA, after the rainstorm
Kelinha, Bruna, me & Margarida
.

Kelinha, Bruna, me & Margarida


Bruna, me, Margarida and the ice LOL


Kelinha and I (Bruna background -.-' lol)




Toda a agente muito atenta à foto xD
Bruna, eu, Hertz e Margarida
.

Póvoa, Frias & I
(outro membro da Trupe e também ainda trajado...se eu
tivesse uns sapatos como eles têm também tinha ido para o BA trajada
depois de um dia inteiro a praxar...mas os nossos sapatos são tipo MEDO!! lol)
.
Bem, e é tudo, por agora (by Voz xD)
.
Next week I have a Birthday dinner...it's gonna be harsh loool
Ok, see you soon readers!!
.
xoxo*
.
PS: And yes, I died my hair red eheheh, I told you! xP

Comments

Post a Comment