It Would Be Really Great


It's really frustrating when I wake up and I dream with something, actually something I would like to remember in it's full, and I just can't, because I can't remeber, I just have flashes and, if I do not insist, I end up forgetting all of it (or the most part).
Believe me, my dreams are always really strange and convoluted...and most of the times I dream with people that I know and, when I don't know the people I just know the place, or at least it reminds me something, althought in some cases I know perfectly that I was never been there, but it is familiar to me anyway... It's really weird...
 
Most important of all of it, I would really like to know their meaning. It's usually saying that dreams are retracted wishes/feelings/desires...might be?! Then I get confused...
 
Oh well...

Comments