First Post of 2013

First of all I want to wish everyone a great 2013! I hope you all have come with the right foot ;) I absolutely did! Last night was incredible! I spent the Reveillon in a nice place with great friends listen to good music, what more could I ask for? :)
Today I remembered that I dreamed about be drinking water. I found it kind of funny and I decided to look for the significance of it... It suggests happiness, joy and success. Represents spiritual refreshment. Victory over the enemy. Means that I will find resolution by looking within myself and my past. Water is the universal symbol for emotions. A dream of drinking cold water (it was the case) is a sign of good luck. Alternatively, It might be your mind telling you your dehydrated. Well, I woke up really thirsty it's a fact... :p

About me, well I'm still the same... I'm pretty good, the black cloud that hovered over my head these last few days thankfully disappeared so I couldn't be better right now. Besides that there isn't much to say in spite the fact that I need to study! January is a complicated month. There are a lot of exams and homeworks to do and deliver so I have to put my head on the books untill middle of February... Wish me luck!

Now I'm going to let you with the last two movies that I saw:


Chernobyl Diaries it's a real crap, I won't say much about it because it's really worthless. Take my advice and do not watch the movie. In the other hand, I had already seen Prince of Persia and I still love it! The story is incredible and the movie very well made. Besides, Jake Gyllenhaal is such a hotty, gosh! :p


Bye bye, cya soon!
xoxo*

Comments