I'm obsessed!

A couple nights ago I wasn't feeling like sleeping and wanted to watch some new movie, something light and recent. I searched a bit and I found one, a Netflix movie. I read the plot, saw the trailer I thought "why not?".

What a mistake guys...you know why? Because now I'M OBSESSED with the story, the actors, the writer Beth Reekles... OMG.


After watching the movie, I made a little research about the writer and informations about a possible sequel (and, it might be one! :D).

For know, I already watched and re-watchd the movie again (I'm watching it right now!), read already the novella "The Beach House" and I haven't already read the book itself because I bought it online and I'm waiting for it to arrive!


So about you? Have you read the book, seen the movie? Do you want a sequel as much as I want? Tell me what you think! (:

I let you now with a brief synopse of both books.
Cya!*


The Kissing Booth: When Elle Evans (Joey King), a pretty, late-bloomer who's never-been-kissed, decides to run a kissing booth at her high school's Spring Carnival, she unexpectedly finds herself locking lips with her secret crush- the ultimate bad boy, Noah Flynn (Jacob Elordi). Sparks fly, but there's one little problem: Noah just happens to be the brother of her best friend, Lee, (Joel Courtney) and is absolutely off limits according to the rules of their friendship pact. Elle's life is turned upside down when she realizes that she must ultimately make a choice: follow the rules or follow her heart. 

The Beach House: It's summer, and for Rochelle and her best friend Lee, that means one thing: The beach house. They've spent every summer of their lives there, but things are different this year. For one thing, Rochelle is dating Lee's older brother Noah, who's also going to be there with them. Summer at the beach house has never been more fun - and never has it been more upside-down and inside-out. From kissing to sunbathing to volleyball, summer this year is going to be one hell of a ride.

Comments