Just more three days...

Hi everybody! How are you today?

Now I'm just chilling a little bit. I woke up at 11am and then I went to the city and I bought some presents for my mom, my little brother and my dad. Every time I go out to other country I like to take something to my family =)
Today is not so cold but it's very windy. But it'd always cool walk in the middle of the city...it's always so many people =)
Well, other strange thing...in this few day in UK I just bought a pair boots, a pair of tennis and a hat for me...I think I'm getting sick xD
So...now I'm waiting till Tuesday...I'll go home *-* xP

So...see you latter. Bye*


Trying my webcam - no photoshop

Comments

  1. Gorgeous my love.. You'll be back **
    Now you have to look something to do, if you not will be very boring =/
    LY

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to take pics of your city to show us ^^

    Shopping is so cool! o/
    Even more in UK *-*

    And about the previous post, when you arrive to London, write all about it! ^^

    Hey, what course you want to do?

    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ali =)
    I just didn't have the change to take pic xP
    yes...I LOVE shopping!!
    well, I just will go to london to the next year...but yeah, then I'll tell everything =)
    I want to make "fashion and textil" or "fashion and design"...something about fashion xP...there are so many courses...I have to see that...

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you ever thought about doing a cosmetic surgery to that ugly nose of yours? It would be marvelous

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha

    ow, that was funny funny...I have an amazing story about that but you don't need to know it...
    actualy I really thought about that...but then I think...1st, I need the money to other stuffs...more important you know, ok, probably you don't know...2nd, if I'll change my nose I wouldn't be me...3rd, you don't have to like my nose, unless you wanna eat it...or fuck me...whatever...just tell my...I'll consider...or not ^^'

    really, you make me laugh...congratulations ;P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Até me caíram com essa foto...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment