This week will be awesome!

Hi readers! How's it going???

I'm good. Relieved actually. I think my feelings are all regrouped again. I was thinking...I talked with my friends...I talked with him. Well, I realized that I really don't love him. He is just a really special person in my life. He is the only guy with I can talk about everything, and he's not like "empty head" as most of them... Anyway, I'm really happy for be like this way =)

Well, apart of that, this weekend was...I can say that was like a whirlwind of feelings. There were good things, and bad things. But in the end of the weekend everything seems more calm xP
.
photo from Saturday (I guess xD) - My best it's cut x}

Now, this week...will be interesting!
Tomorrow morning I'll go to the dentist. Then, with lucky, I'll go take my cellphone back (I want to unlock it and the man in the store said that maybe tomorrow it would be ready). And at night I'll go out with my friends.
Friday it's holiday's day =D So our weekend starts sooner. Thursday we'll go hand out and my friend Rafa will sleep in my house..then Friday we'll be all together again, in the afternoon and at night =D and so on xP

Well, see you soon!
Kisses&Hugs*

Comments

  1. Yup, it's Labour's Day *_* And here in my city tomorrow it's another holiday, which leaves only 2 more days of school *_* :P

    Well, I'm glad your feeling are all reagrouped now :D

    HUG,
    W <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha OLAAA ;)
    ya esta tudo bem comigo e ctg?!
    ja estou a ver que estas mais contente e feliz por o teu ultimo blog..! :)
    ainda bemm, entao o que se passa?!

    bjks linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw ya eu tb ja estou melhor de tudo a ver com rapazes! :D ainda bem certoo..? lol estamos melhor assim.
    obrigada :$ mas eu ainda acho dificil e acho que o meu o portugese nao e nada bom! :X
    haa

    olha vou dormir, tenho trabalho amanha, depoix a gente fala ok!
    boa noite..
    jinosss
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pic*

    Wow dentista =/ odeio dentistas =X

    Beijinho*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Essa foto ta mesmo gira ^^
    Love is so complicated, and I confuse my fellings so many times .
    Tbm vou ao dentista pá semana :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. oláá. Acho que me começo a habituar a vir ao teu blog uma vez que vim cá todos os dias ver se tinhas novidades. Ya, eu sou triste xD mas pelo menos vou treinando o meu ingles :P
    adorei a foto.
    Beijinho

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ainda bem que já resolveste aquelas coisinhas todas :)
    E agora parece que vais ter um fds mesmo daqueles brutais =D

    Espero que se passe o mesmo comigo, também quero ir sair!

    Beijinho :*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Olá ^^)
    bem o teu fim de semana foi divertido :)
    E já estas cheia de planos pra esta semana :D
    muita atarefada <3
    bem bjinhos *

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment