One Year

That’s right, one year!
It makes one year since I've created my blog.

It's amazing! I've never thought that it would take so many time eheh
I've created this blog first because a friend (Joana) encouraged me. I think I was stressed, with nothing to do and she told me about her blog and said me to create one. After that (second reason) I thought it would be nice...like a diary, but online. Where I could write whatever I want and talk about everything... Well here I am today.
.
Thank you SO much to everyone who visits my blog daily. Those who spend time reading my stuff and commenting it. It's unbelievable! I've never thought that I would have so many readers! Thanks to everyone out there!
I also want to thank to those who comment every single post...it means the world to me! I love to know your opinion, even when it's not the best and not making any sense...at least I can laugh a little eheh I know what I am and my friends also know it so it is what really matters to me =)
To those who read and don't comment...come on, leave your mark. Let me know you just a little :3
Ok, no pressure xD I also read many blogs and then I don't comment...it's normal I think eheh

Well, my blog will continue to be what it have been till now. This is me, this is how I am, this is how I feel, how I see things...
I have many projects in my hands right now...a lot of pressure. Well, life stuff, my stuff ^^ I hope you guys continue to read it, enjoy it... I'm very thankful for all of this, really!


THANK YOU SO MUCH!
And Happy B'day Blog!* eheh

Comments

  1. Happy B'day Kristen's Blog xDD <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eu dava... se vivesse no Harry Potter World e soubesse um feitiço que duplicasse xD

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. wwwwwweeeey, parabens ao blog.
    UM ano...*.* eu já o sigo prai há quatro meses. Passa a correr. O teu blog é enorme e bastante conhecido... Gosto bastante de vir aqui ver as novidades.

    anyway, parabens ao blog
    e vou-me calar

    beijinho

    ReplyDelete
  4. weeeee, the blog is getting older, looool! xP

    congratulations V, I know this means a lot for you ;D

    Happy Birthday ***

    ReplyDelete
  5. o meu blog não é tão pessoal como o teu...porque acabo por falar de livros, de espectaculos, etc, mas mesmo assim tambem acho incrivel as leitoras que tenho, pq grande parte é a minha vida.
    os teus posts são interessantes...alem disso pelo menos treina-se o ingles xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Parabéns ! Que venham muitos mais anos! =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Parabéns ao teu blog =D Acho que ainda tenho uma vaga ideia de o vir ler quando o começaste :P

    Beijinhoo :*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment