'Ilha do Ermal' Festival '09

Hi readers! How's everything going?
Enjoying the last days of holidays? I hope so =)

Today I'm going to talk about the Festival, and...WHAT A FESTIVAL! I was missing it so much!

There wasn't too much people, but also I didn't expect it anyway...the Festival didn't had a known comercial band, so it's normal... But doesn't matter...it had amazing bands!
In my oppinion: Obituary (1st day), Sepultura & Korpiklaani (2nd day) and Ramp (3rd day) were the best! And, of course, the DJ, after all the concerts, was amazing! Was also with metal/rock music...like 'Wait and Bleed' from Slipknot (for example)...I loved when it started on Saturday night ahahah I really love the song!

The best day was Saturday. There were more people and we were more time on the Festival eheh

I don't have much to say...was really nice have our Festival back...it's really nice see new people and, at the same time, be with all our friends...I loved! To the next year we'll be there for sure!


Me, Margarida and Juw

The bracelet *-*


Photos from Sepultura's concert
.
Photo from Korpiklaani's concert

Photo from Ramp's concert
.
(sorry for the bad quality of my cell phone xP)
.
So, other thing...tomorrow I'll dye my hair (and cut) eheh Let's see if it will look nice x3
Now, my hair it's like this:

Photos from last night

Wish me luck ahah
Cya*

Comments

  1. Deve ter sido mesmo brutal o festival =)

    E gostei muito do teu cabelo ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. o festival deve ter sido demais *.* e as fotos estão fixes...algumas desfocadas e tal, mas nos concertos eu não conseguiria melhor xD

    Acho que vais MESMOOO aparecer na televisao..passaram umas imagens do idolos e o manzarra e a claudia vieira estavam com a mesma roupa com que estavam nas tuas fotos :P

    pois, eu tambem tenho um bocado medo que sintam que eu sou liberal demais ou assim...eu gosto de passar tempo com o meu namorado - ok, agora nao tenho, mas se tiver - mas não vou descurar os meus amigos. Acho que tem que haver espaço para tudo, e acima de tudo, muita confiança

    ReplyDelete
  3. Araúja Kodomo sorry apaguei o teu coment sem crer x.x lol

    Bjinho***

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL não faz mal xD
    Se isso aí é o fim do mundo, nem queiras ver como é aqui...
    Esse festival teve parado uns anos não foi? Lembro-me que era um dos grandes festivais do país!
    *** <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey, eu apareço numa dessas fotos? nao me podes adicionar e mandar sff? bloodyoctopus@hotmail.com (msn)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment