And this is all I have to say...

Seriously, November sucks! I'm tired of exams, I tired of study as hell and then ends up like I hadn't study...it's frustrating! Or, I don't know how to study 'cause it's like the subjects of study are in some kinda simbolic language that is not known on Earth... lol
Not talking that I have so much interesnting things to do on December that seems like it will never come... Oh well, only we can do is wait right?!
Aside that, everything are collapsing again...all over my head, right in front of my eyes, and I just can't stop it... I'm feeling like...


(OMG my dear Jack Dawson aka Leonardo DiCaprio *-*)
.
Oh well, and a lot of others feelings too... Anyways, I don't wanna talk about that, at least, not today...
So...it's not like I like her, 'cause I don't, but I think she look pretty better with her hair like this than that RED she had before. Above that, she actually looks a normal girl with a normal style in this pic xP

And now, OMG, aren't they, like, GORGEOUS??? I'm so jealous right now...
.
Adriana Lima
.
Megan Fox
.
To end this post, I let you readers with my last acquisitions:
.


.
And...
.
.
...this lovely bedroom. Can you believe that I still didn't saw the new Harry Potter movie??? Shame on me!!
.
xoxo*

Comments

  1. Obrigada :D Eu não gosto nem um bocadinho, talvez porque não fui minimamente preparada para aquela tosquia; mas não tenho outro remédio senão habituar-me... lol.

    Como eu te compreendo, estou tãaaao farta de Novembro! É o frio, são os exames, são as aulas...
    Mas o pior é que, para mim, Dezembro vai ser tão mau ou pior; pelo menos nas duas primeiras semanas. Bah!

    Mas vá, depois o Natal (e as pequenas férias) compensa... (: **

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment