Work, work and more work...

Hi readers! How's everything goin'?

Soooo, talking about last week...was great! eheh
On Wednesday we had dinner's course and was something something xP We arrived at home at 8:00am lol so, you can have an idea how our night was x3

Left to right: Joel, Severina (Cardeal de Curso), me and the freshman
Cristiana. On the back are all people from the course xP
.

A lot of freshman, Severina, me, Joana with our
academic costume and some other students

Well, on Thursday was the "Comboio do Caloiro", where students from Oporto came to Braga to experience our university, our customs and have a great night.
It would have been better if it had been in other day 'cause here our academic night is on Wednesdays and we had dinner's course in the previous night and we were tired and most of people didn't come out on Thrusday night so was kinda boring...but ok, at afternoon was pretty cool =)

Now...busy times are come...
This month is awful. I have exams every single weeks and I don't have time to do anything else unless study -.-''
Lat night was Wednesday night and, where I were at 2:00am?? Going to BA (Bar Académico - Academic Bar)? Going to Sardinha Biba (disco)? NO! I was at home, sleeping 'cause today (after I finish this post) I'm gonna study the rest of the afternoon and probably at night too (but not all night lol). My first exam is next week and I have to study alot 'cause as you know, Math it's SO not for me...but ok, I have to do this 'cause if not, my mom will be so mad and pissy with me and I don't want that...

After this crazy bitchy month, it's gonna be SUPER!! But I can't talk about that now...I'll keep in touch ;)

Ok, now I really have to go study... (bahhh, this sucks!! x.x)

See you soon guys!
xoxo*

Comments

  1. Opah, eu sou uma mariquinhas no que toca a filmes de terror daquele género. Eu sei que não se vê nada de paranormal e o filme parece o Big Brother com uns quantos sustos pelo meio, mas a forma como foi filmado torna a coisa beeem real e eu sou cagarolas de noite xD

    Dizem que o 2 é melhor que o 1. Mas eu não o vou comprovar, ahah!

    *

    ReplyDelete
  2. acredita, é o unico programa de tv que tolero e é o vicio total *-*

    é isso xD nunca sei escrever o nome do arska ahahaah nao deves ter visto porque eu estava um pouco afastada da vossa mesa, a susana é que foi la falar com os caloiros ou algo do genero. mas tipo eu tava la ha imenso tempo a olhar para a vossa mesa e so mesmo antes de ir embora é que reparei em ti e pensei que era um pouco mau ir la depois daquele tempo todo a olhar xDD so a mim, a serio

    que saudadinhas dessa vida academica! e eu que tenho que fazer melhorias e nao me apetece nadinha :S

    beijinho *

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment