The Day After Christmas

I'm tired, sleepy and also with a lot of headaches, but I still have strength to see The Lord of the Rings on the television...or maybe not xD Let's see... (EPIC trilogy btw)

So, Christmas was good, but really tires a person and, with no doubt, I owe a few hours to my bed. Tonight it's pay off time!! :p And how about your Christmas? It was good? I hope so :)
 
Well, here are some photos of the goodies I received :)
 
 A red scarf with skulls ~ I fell in love with it :3

 A scarf and a bag ~ love this mustard color!!

 Another bag and a pair of leggings

 A black coat ~ I was really needed one and this is PERFECT! It fits very well! :D

A petroleum blue/dark turquoise (LOVE the color!) handbag

 And other black bag (smaller) eheh

And, of course, chocolates and some money that, btw, it will be a huge help to Reveillon :p


So, readers, you can now also tell me what have you received, I always enjoy knowing that kind of things (yeah, it's true) eheh 

See you soon*

Comments